Environmental Safety Services
You need quality, trustworthy expertise when it comes to environmental safety. We maintain a radioactive materials license from the Commonwealth of Kentucky in order to handle environmental samples that may be contaminated with radioactive material.
We provide comprehensive environmental services, including:
- Environmental characterization, monitoring and sampling
- Tailoring our services to your unique needs, we’ll produce data you can use to understand the state and composition of the immediate environment you’re working in via continuous air and water samplers. We collect surface water and groundwater samples on a periodic basis, collecting soil samples associated with UST closures and environmental investigations.
- Maintenance and repair for ISCO portable water samplers
- We provide maintenance and repair for ISCO portable water samplers and can remove grime buildup and hard water residue, correct improper desiccate levels and replace old, worn and failing parts, making your unit more efficient and extending its lifespan.
- Education and Training
- We work with federal and international agencies to develop online training for environmental cleanup. We continue our own education and training so we can offer our clients industry-leading education and training services in industrial and environmental sectors.
Working with the staff at Tricord is a pleasure. They are always so helpful, knowledgeable and professional. It is such an asset to have them available for all of our needs.
Steve Meiners and Tricord are great service providers. We use them to provide shielding designs and certifications. They are thorough, knowledgeable and always work hard to help us meet our schedules for owner occupancy.
Chris BlackRay Black & Son