Health & Medical Services
We worry about your safety so you don’t have to. Our team of experienced, dedicated physicists are trained and ready to service your every diagnostic and therapeutic modality.
From quality assurance to accreditation and yearly evaluations, we ensure complete safety and compliance from the moment the machine is installed to every second you flip the “on” switch. We strive to make it safe for your clients to have all of their medical needs served.
Think of us as your safety net.
- Inspection, Evaluation and Quality Control
- We’ll make sure your equipment is always up-to-date and functioning at its highest level through annual inspections and quality control evaluations, allowing you to avoid any machinery downtime that could cost you and your practice time, money and patients.
- Operating unaccredited and out of compliance can get messy and costly. We’ll assist and counsel you in the preparation and submission of applications to the American College of Radiology (ACR), Joint Commission (JC), and other accreditation bodies.
- License and Registration Management
- You don’t have time to keep up with licensing requirements and state regulations. Pass that responsibility on to us, and we’ll make sure your practice remains compliant with state regulations and health codes.
- Room Shielding Design
- Install new equipment or move a machine without worrying about shielding. We’ll take care of that – you just focus on making your business better.
- Personal Dosimetry Management
- We’ll keep a close eye on your team’s personal radiation exposure, ensuring safety and peace-of-mind for your staff and patients.
- Radiation Survey Services
- Focus on your work, we’ll keep you and your patients safe through regular, comprehensive audits for diagnostic radiology and nuclear medicine.
- Safety begins with accuracy. You need machines that work exactly how you need them to – your patients’ safety depends on it. We’ll calibrate machines regularly to make sure when you talk, your equipment listens.
- Education and In-Service Training
- With decades of experience and expertise under our belts, we provide the best safety training for you and your team. We offer educational services for physicians, nurses, technologists, pharmacists, administrators and radiation safety officers. There’s no need to be daunted by radiation use – we’ll provide you with all you need to know. Focus on your patients, we’ll focus on you.
- Nuclear Medicine
- Bone Densitometry
- Dental, veterinary and chiropractic units
Steve Meiners is always flexible schedule-wise, easy to talk to and eager to address issues and get them fixed. He has been a big help to me in our ACR accreditation and physicist evaluations in CT.
Joannah RogersRT(R) CT, Murray - Calloway County Hospital
I switched exclusively to Tricord a few years ago for our physicist inspection and reporting needs. The service, professionalism and commitment to our facility has been outstanding. Tricord does a great job of responding to our questions promptly as well as keeping our data and inspection processes organized and on-time. Working with Steve and Windy has been a pleasure and I highly recommended Tricord without hesitation.